- The number of homes for sale decreased 3% since last week.
- The number of homes for sale decreased 11% since last month.
- The average list price decreased 1% since last week.
- The average list price remained unchanged since last month.
- The number of new homes on the market decreased 19% since last week.
- The number of new homes on the market decreased 38% since last month.
Olathe, KS Zip Code 66062 Quick Real Estate Stats
Real Estate Market Stats
Home Size in Square Feet
Local National Zillow Home Value Index $240,800 $206,300 Median Single Family Home Value $240,900 $204,700 Median Condo Value $240,000 $221,200 Median 2-Bedroom Home Value $214,100 $162,700 Median 3-Bedroom Home Value $205,000 $200,400 Median 4-Bedroom Home Value $262,800 $325,200 Percent Homes Decreasing 307 0 Median List Price Per Sq Ft $132 $130 Median Sale Price 307 229,200 Property Tax $2,843 $2,147 Turnover (Sold Within Last Yr.) 307 0 1-Yr. Change 6.6% 6.5%
*Real estate stats obtained from the National Association of REALTORS, REALTORS Property Resource and from Heartland Multiple Listing Service (MLS).