- The number of homes for sale decreased 3% since last week.
- The number of homes for sale decreased 11% since last month.
- The average list price decreased 1% since last week.
- The average list price remained unchanged since last month.
- The number of new homes on the market decreased 19% since last week.
- The number of new homes on the market decreased 38% since last month.
Olathe, KS Zip Code 66062 Quick Real Estate Stats
Real Estate Market Stats
Home Size in Square Feet
Local National Zillow Home Value Index $253,400 $215,600 Median Single Family Home Value $253,400 $214,600 Median 2-Bedroom Home Value $243,300 $165,100 Median 3-Bedroom Home Value $215,500 $207,000 Median 4-Bedroom Home Value $277,600 $336,200 Percent Homes Decreasing 461 0 Median List Price Per Sq Ft $140 $134 Median Sale Price 461 238,700 Property Tax $2,843 $2,147 Turnover (Sold Within Last Yr.) 461 0 1-Yr. Change 5.8% 8.7%
*Real estate stats obtained from the National Association of REALTORS, REALTORS Property Resource and from Heartland Multiple Listing Service (MLS).